Suppliers for tool shops and mould repairs and modification centres
Tool shops are not just your average customer, nor are they plentiful. On the contrary, they are among the most demanding customers. Aside from typically placing high demands on the technical capabilities of the machines or tools they purchase, they are also not usually buyers of serially manufactured products. Therefore, they much more frequently buy from specialised sellers.
Tool shops are not interested in mainstream products, which renders traditional advertising or numerous references ineffective. They want custom offers tailored to them. And that's not all: You would be hard pressed to find someone in a tool shop who does not have in-depth understanding of their field; the only things that will avail you there are hard facts, fine-tuned solutions and specific references.
Take advantage of the opportunity to make yourself visible and showcase the solutions you have prepared for various applications in mould production and servicing. And, if possible, demonstrate them with specific examples and specific customers. There is no better advertisement than a satisfied and successful customer of your own!
Pick a stand of your choice and present anything that will find use in mould production and servicing. We are interested in offers in the fields of:
- machinery – machine tools, EDM (including graphite for electrodes), 3D printers, measuring devices;
- tools (including setting devices and holders);
- design, production and simulation software;
- CNC systems;
- production of standardised parts and cores;
- technologies for reverse engineering;
- welding technologies;
- handling robots and automation;
- heat treatment and finishing of surfaces;
- business software and digitisation tools.
We offer a number of ways for you to present yourself; you are sure to find one that suits you. You will find more details in the Stands tab, or you can call or write to: Zuzana Smithová